Koda's SO Application

abide-snaex

What is your name in game? : Koda

What is your SteamID? : STEAM_0:1:515260291

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? : Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for? : Security Officer (SO) 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply? : not Ostrich

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? : 
Due to my innate ability to lead, provide assistance in most scenarios, and make decisions abiding by the code of conduct, I believe I could improve the quality of the Security Officers specialty branch because I will carry out my duties to the highest standard and never falter in my work. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? :
I believe I should be trusted with this position due to my record of never having been disobedient, always following orders with zero hesitation, and following chain of command down to a Tee. I believe I understand well enough how the specialty operates to have confidence going in that I will be able to carry out the duties applied to me.

Why do you want this rank? :
I would like to join this rank because I would like to be able to apply my leadership skills to my work within the battalion, oversee actions within DT and Shock, and oversee Naval in most of the normal operations. I do also believe my ability to be active beyond average expectation is a + when it comes to helping Naval keep work flow going, such as hours most people aren't awake for. I have experience within DT as an enlisted, I enjoyed it but due to real life issues had to resign, I believe that my experience within DT will help when handling and working with DT, seeing as I know how the battalion works. I have also been very close friends with alot of Shock, and seeing how I have spent most of my time around them I have learned a thing or two about their code of conduct.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? :
Of course.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch? :
My purpose within SO will be to oversee DT and Shock and actively associate myself with their battalions, handle RFA's, uphold the law within the ISD, make sure that arrests are appropriate, and to provide assistance within any situation involving security issues. If DT and or Shock need assistance with anything it will be my duty to provide the assistance, and make sure the situation is resolved. 

• Like 1

+SUPPORT

-Extremely Active

-Very easy to talk to

-Very knowledgeable

-Dedicated to Naval

The amount of good that Koda does has made even me want to join Naval. I always see him roaming the ISD and participating in events, Whenever I have any questions he happily answers them without hesitation. If I ever were to join Naval he would be the person I would strive to be in Naval. More then deserves the position.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JamesBeThuggin said:

+SUPPORT

-Extremely Active

-Very easy to talk to

-Very knowledgeable

-Dedicated to Naval

The amount of good that Koda does has made even me want to join Naval. I always see him roaming the ISD and participating in events, Whenever I have any questions he happily answers them without hesitation. If I ever were to join Naval he would be the person I would strive to be in Naval. More then deserves the position.

• Like 1

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

+ Support
+ Quite active getting on 3/4 days a week for several hours
+ Solid application
+ Understands the role and wants to use leadership skills to help

• Like 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Security Director (Ranker) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic