SCP 966 TEST

Lore Name: Juck luck
SCP:966

Question / Idea: if someone gets sleep deprived from getting an encounter with 966 and if i give them sleeping pills will it make them sleep
Background Research:SCP-966 are predatory creatures that resemble hairless, digitigrade humans, possessing an elongated face with a mouth lined with needle-like teeth. On each hand, they have five claws that can be up to 20 cm long. Although sharp, these are easily broken, making them unfit for combat

Hypothesis: the sleeping pills will make the D fall asleep after an encounter with 966

Observations : Subject D-2985 was placed into the cell of 966, after the D had entered 966 started to haunt the D class which had made the D restless, until 966 striked at the D. After that I had pulled him outta the cc and gave him sleeping pills and to which my surprise had actually worked and he began to feel really tired, The D was then taking to Medbay to get  class A anesthetic and to get patched up from the wound and was later returned to D block.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:N/A

Analysis / Conclusion :Sleeping pills can help you sleep if you have encountered 966 for a long amount of time 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes my hypothesis was correct