SCP-035 interview

Lore Name: Juck luck

SCP: 035

Question / Idea: ask questions to 035 to learn more about him

Background Research:  SCP-035 appears to be a white porcelain comedy mask, although, at times, it will change to tragedy. In these events, all existing visual records, such as photographs, video footage, even illustrations, of SCP-035 automatically change to reflect its new appearance.

Hypothesis:it will successfully answer my questions to the best of its ability

Observations: this will be a written audio log to tell you about what myself and 035 had said:

Start log
Juck luck: Hello SCP-035, i would like to ask a few questions to you.
SCP-035: Hello, yes that would be alright to answer some of them bored anyway.
Juck luck: Alright
Juck luck:so the first question i will ask you is.Since you are so interested in SCP 682, which has insane regeneration abilities,does that mean if you had taken over its body you could have an infinite host which will never decay?
SCP-035: Yes if i had taken over 682's body i would have a infinite host and an indestructible body as well that is why you should let me and 682 have a test sometime.
Juck luck: Sorry but that wont happen anytime soon
SCP-035: eh, least i tried
Juck luck: well is  that  all you would add to that answer?
SCP-035: yes that is all there is to say to it.
Juck luck: Alright
Juck luck: Anyway, next question
:SCP-035: ask away.
Juck luck: Whats your backstory between you and 049?
SCP-035: hah, i knew this would come up. Well lets see we go way back, when the border of Hungary was pushed back, well lets just say i wasn't picked up and was left out in the wilderness until a beacon of light appeared
Juck luck: Let me guess SCP-049?
SCP-035: yes exactly, anyway he knew that i was alive, like he could feel my presence.
Juck luck: Did he put you on?
SCP-035: Yes, but we were not linked like my other hosts i had been with.
Juck luck:Oh, is that right, what was he doing out in the middle east?
SCP-035: he was making his way through Asia to Europe on his pilgrimage of cleansing, since the crusades died down in my absence, 049 was heading through cleaning up the mess.
Juck luck: so does that mean that he was turning the dead into zombies?
SCP-035 what no, he was resurrecting them, he had saved what  few life's he could,
Juck luck: Who was the people he was resurrecting?
SCP-035: oh you know mostly innocent bystanders and seldom brought back soldiers, especially on the christian side. He was avoiding the main roads or else he would be on the business end of a sword.
Juck luck: Alright, is that all there is to that story?
SCP-035: heh, well there is a lot more but do we really have time for it?
Juck luck: I mean yes we do but it all matters if you want to continue or not?
SCP-035:well lets just say, after awhile of travelling we decided to part ways with me finding a new host at a theatre. Anyway that is really it.
Juck luck: Alright next question.
Juck luck: Why do you want to escape containment so much?
SCP-035: well the reason for that is because it is so boring down here and that i would love to meet scp 682 and then maybe i could attempt an escape.
Juck luck: well we will make sure to keep you locked up tight
SCP-035: not like you already have been
Juck luck True, anyway next question
Juck luck: When you possess entities, do you inherit their memories and thoughts.. to add to your own intellect, or are those discarded once they've expired?
SCP-035: well for the first minute or so of taking control of a host i see all their memories flooding through and well lets just say..... i don't like talking about it
Juck luck: alright that is fine, next question
 Juck luck: since you take over human bodies  Wouldn't something like an animatronic body last longer
SCP-035: yes but i might scare everyone with the animatronic body so a human body will do for now either way how would i be able to get onto it anyway ha.
Juck luck: Well yes that is true, Anyway that concludes the interview thank you 035 for the answers, Bye
End log

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion: the conclusion of the test is that we have learn some more information about scp-035

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes he had answered the questions to the best of his ability

• Like 1