Throughsteak

In-Game Name: Paststeak

SteamID STEAM_0:0:558600815

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 week + some days 

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: CI  SFC Paststeak

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9.8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): being a dungeon master in dnd games and helping with in game related stuff like raids and on sites. 

How Active are you? (1/10):10 I have been on everyday since I have joined the server

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:I think I would be a good Event team member for a couple of reasons. One of these reasons is that I have a lot of creativity, my imagination and knowledge of the scp “lore” is pretty vast and I can come up with things on the fly. Second I have many good ideas that I myself feel the player base/server would love and enjoy.Other things include my kindness and respect for others this can mostly be seen in ci but I feel like I have a good reputation.  If I were an event team I would enjoy every moment of it and I would love to join in on big events and help others to make their time on the server be one they won’t forget. I feel confident this time in my application and now more time on the server to understand what the responsibilities and duties of an event team is.Thats the reason why I think I Would make a great event team and help the server grow!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A event featuring scp 085 to fill you in on 085  here is a breif description  SCP-085 is the result of an experiment conducted between SCP-067 and SCP-914. Using SCP-067, Test Subject-1101F drew a single female figure, about 15 cm (6 in) in height and 3.8 cm (1.5 in) wide, in summer dress with long hair pulled back into a ponytail, with the name "Cassandra" written underneath. Dr. [EXPUNGED] proposed using SCP-914 on various settings on images created by SCP-067: Using the [Fine] setting, the 'Cassandra' sketch was transmuted into her present form: a sentient black-and white-animated young woman drawn in clean strokes  the event would connsist of a peice of paper (aka a prop) and 085would be standing infront of it the people in the event would do /me draws(blank) on paper and the et would spawn that in and see what would happen! who knows maybe one of the people will get sucked into the paper.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: again 999 I mean who dosent love the little slime hes so adorable and have you ever tried putting a tiny hat on him!

Edited by Throughsteak
  • Like 1

+Support
-Active
-Nice application
-Interesting & creative event idea

-Really nice
Good Luck!

Hope to see you in ET :3

Edited by sbk_doll

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

+/-Support

- Enthusiasm is good

- seems pretty knowledgeable on lore and stuff

- The reasoning is basic, but fine

- you say that you have a "ideas on the fly" but only gave an example of one event (lets hear more about these ideas)

- the event idea in of itself is fine, but a little bland imo

I wish you luck with your application

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket