General Suggestion - Revert SCP-096 back to the 1 second rule - Denied

The Quackinator

I find that the new SCP-096 enrage rule is extremely unbalanced for SCP-096, as 3 second is a lot of reaction time for any MTF, all of which know exactly what to do incase of a 096 breach: keep their head down. 096 works based on surprise and stealth. He attacks unsuspecting personnel, as any aware players will avert their eyes. But, if you give players a wide window to react, SCP-096 can't even get a single kill after breaching, as any experienced player or knowledgeable SCP fan will immediately look away, usually before even the first second is up. This will make SCP-096 actually viable, and may have some of the higher level players come back to SCP 096, and generally increase SCP activity with a 096 being able to be played. It would definitely encourage more SCP play from the lower level players, which would actually give MTF and Maintenance something to do. I hope this gets added, as 096 was my favorite thing to play back when I was very low level.

+/- Support

The rule change was made I believe to stop the confusion around 096 in the first place.

cause staff got multiple reports in the past with people arguing whether someone was actually looking at his face for not

Im down to potentially change it to 2 seconds, but no less than that

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."