Roaches CI Application

r o a c h

In-game Name: r o a c h

SteamID:

DiscordID: cloaker#1626

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I think I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I don't like guarding a single spot all the time I'd rather research and find out more about SCPs. I also think that D-Class deserve better. Making a difference is what I want to do in the Chaos Insurgency. I want show the facility that they aren't the only people able to do things well. I want to prove that we are more than just raiding and shooting.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I know how to react fast, pay attention to details, and listen well.

How active can you be?

During breaks from school 9 hours is the biggest I go.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Only have discord. (Now I have Teamspeak)

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

I understand.

Edited by r o a c h

His steamID is STEAM_0:1:528158679, im his friend and he doesnt know how to get it

Just now, Karsaphone23 [GL] said:

His steamID is STEAM_0:1:528158679, im his friend and he doesnt know how to get it

also im helping him with TS

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

+support 

I like his drive. He seems to show active interest in getting this done as well, seeing in how he has been going through the trouble of getting everything set up for it. I think RnD would benefit from giving this guy a shot. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Accepted 

Edited by NeoID
d

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||