1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Marshall?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF GC TDFB SV Priest King 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Starfighters 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be commander of this battalion for many reasons. The Starfighter Corps is the only battalion I am a part of. Therefore, all my time on the server is purely dedicated to SF. I am in school and have been dealing with a lot of real-life stuff so admittedly my recent activity isn’t  perfect but once my school is over I’ll have more time to play. I’ve been in every battalion aside from Royal Guard, Imperial Commandos, and Inquisitorius and SF is the only battalion I have thoroughly enjoyed. My goal as a Vice Marshall would be to improve it in as many ways as possible so that everyone within will have a fun experience. I believe that I have a good reputation in SF and am able to lead well. To back this up, I was solely entrusted to lead the new Tie Defender Program by previous SF Senior Marshall Deaky.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 almost 2 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander in a battalion is to keep everyone in the battalion working together. Commanders are expected to be able to answer most if not all questions that are asked if it gets to them from COC. Commanders are also needed to supervise officers and guide them what to do as an officer. Commanders are a necessary rank in any sort of battalion just due purely to the necessity of someone able to communicate with high command and able to be trusted by their subordinates. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted as commander as I’ve been in SF for almost 4 months and learned the ins and outs of how the battalion works. In SF I have done many things that I believe separates me from others, such as the aforementioned Tie Defender Program, forming the new training documents for Cobra Squad at the rank of Cobra Squad Captain and assisting SF command with many things in the past and lately. Additionally, I feel that I am a relatively available person that is able to solve most problems with ease.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am able to be on most days for 3-7 hours and am trying to improve my activity overall.

[Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 PM EST - 5:00 EST PM] 

[Monday-Friday 5:00 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST]

My school finals are all next week and for the past 2 weeks I have been studying for them.  Afterward, I can dedicate a lot of time to the battalion.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

2 Both are for Sit Abuse and are both for the same thing at the same time when I joined the server.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Ex Flight Baron | Ex StarFighter Group Captain 

pope GIF

11 minutes ago, Yogurt said:

+Support

-Has work hard in TIE defender "did most of the docs"

-Great rep

-been here for a while

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

1 hour ago, Yogurt said:

+Support