Moncher's RRH Guardian Application

mt. moncher

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:424719899

Squadron you are Applying for: I am applying to be a RRH Guardian.

Current RP Ranks Held: I am a Maintenance Journeyman for the foundation utility department, as well as a Sergeant for Mobile Task Force unit Epsilon 11 designated Nine Tailed Fox.

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Preferably 05-5 the treasurer but I would be loyal to any 05 I am put to guard and I do not care who I am guarding.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) I have no warns and I rarely get in trouble with staff.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Because I love to play as foundation members, and my dream job on the Gaminglight SCPRP server is as a Red Right Hand Guardian. Also I love playing as E11 and interacting with the various 05 Council members, also something about Red Right Hand in general just feels so cool to me. The final reason I want to join Red Right Hand is the branch is not very active, I am very active on the server and I wish to be on RRH as much as I can and I choose Guardian as it seems to have the most combat situations and I enjoy combat on the server greatly.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me as a Alpha 1 as I am active on the server every day for several hours, I have been on the server for roughly 4 weeks, and I have been in E11 for 1 and a ½ weeks, in that time on E11 I have shown enough combat, leadership, and problem solving to be promoted almost once a day. I enjoy combat and I am pretty good at it, I love interacting with 05 personal, and I have shown to be a good leader who often makes logs or is recommended for promotions in activity logs. In E11 I have been trained as a Junior Combat Engineer and a RCU Resident Corpsman. I show in every way loyalty to the foundation, combat abilities, leadership skills, and problem solving abilities. 

Even if I’m not accepted, thank you for taking the time to read through this, ever since I joined E11 I have realised this is something I want and I finally feel ready to apply.

Thank you so much,

-Mt. Moncher

warns.png

+ Support
- Knows how to PvP
- Little know to MTF but gets the idea
Good luck!

-Alpha-1 “Red-Right Hand” Guardian Delta-9

Edited by Guinea Pig
  • Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

- Support

Very new to the server

Most of my experiences with him has been negative.

- RRH Guardian Sierra 45

• Like 1

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

I would just like to add I am relatively  new to the server but I have played it a lot at the current time I have calculated it to me having spent roughly 200 hours on the server. I also used to be in CI and GENSEC as a GENSEC I only ever made it to OFC and got bored, but for CI I got to PFC and was trained for Hot Shot as well as spending a lot of time as a CI Heavy but thank you for taking the time to read through my application and giving me feedback for every who as so far and will in the future.

rsz_alpha1.png.570ed4c21c890fb3f5ed2c59adc3157a.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic