SCP-035 and SCP-049 interview

Diavolo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19jJX5xY6IWCtPVoIFv2u3pgYP7zkkEFObE4s_7305XU/edit?usp=sharing

King Crimson

spacer.png

"This is a test...I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self. Wouldn't you agree?" - Diavolo

As many others have stated, your format is super amazing. One of the best formats I have personally seen. Test idea isn't too original, really cool that the 2 SCP's you chose have history together, that alone makes the interview so much more interesting. I love the responses that the SCP's gave, it just makes me want to keep on reading because of how interesting it is. The only not so good thing I see on here is that your background information is just copied and pasted from scp wiki. I would suggest that you reword a lot of the information, and you don't include all of the not so important parts.

Overall I love reading these logs that you have been making, and I can't wait to see you continue to make progress.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

91/100

- Good Visual stimuli

- Wonderful Format

- Background information

- While a common test, you had a good take on it

- Noticed no Grammar or writing mistakes

- Please make it a clickable link next time

- Observations is for describing the events that occured, for audio logs use a different point or an Addendum