Findabair's Security Officer Application

Findabair

What is your ingame name?: Findabair

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174710630

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? With my previous experience on other ships with both being in Naval and being part of a management team I understand the importance of ensuring operations are being carried out as instructed. That means ensuring that I hold those accountable when mistakes are made in regards to either in DT or Shock by following the Chain of Command. I have been actively recently and would like to help other regiments out in this regard. I definitely have ideas and would like to express them. For example so far when carrying out off ship operations this could me coordinating a defensive perimeter around a FOB or LZ. In general as security I will uphold the Imperial law and help out both regiments. If this means hosting tryouts, trying to train troopers or deal with any situations I am up to any task.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I can be a very serious role-player and know that any position given to me is a responsibility not something I can take lightly or fool around in. I have managed an entire staff team before and managed battalions previously (not on this ship) believe that I am more that up to the task. 

Why do you want this rank?: I feel that this area I could definitely help in and feel that I would fit well and help protect the Empire's assets. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand that if I receive a strike I will lose my Security officer position.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: I will oversee Shock and DT by ensuring that training is being carried out properly and assisting them as needed to keep the Ship safe and secure.

Edited by Findabair
  • Like 1

• Findabair changed the title to Findabair's Security Officer Application
4 hours ago, Adam. said:

+Support

- Nice & friendly guy. and Fun to talk to!

- Active.

Good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 5/15/2021 at 6:19 PM, General Bum said:

+Support

-Good App

-Nice

-helpful

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore