AX4 Officer Application

Riot

In-Game name: DT AX4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104581407

How long have you been in your current rank?: I was recently reinstated as a CSM for reasons regarding my LOA.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: Before my LOA I was a 1LT in DT, I also spent quiet a bit of time in Shock's Special Task Force as well as a KX unit. I also have extensive experience outside of PC gaming.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I was an officer previously before I went on LOA, it was a position I took seriously and I seek to do so again. I could sit here and go on and on about what drives me to be a DT Officer but if you want the honest truth, I want to help the regiment that motivated me to be incredibly active to begin with (I was active almost daily). When I was an Officer I would often help the newer enlisted as well as the new NCOs figure out what to do in order to progress as a DT. I want to be an Officer for the exact same reason as before, to help the regiment I've put so much time and dedication into. I'm not the type of person to roll over when someone starts getting upset or out of control, if I see an issue or someone causing problems within my regiment then I have full intentions to handle it accordingly. I was also trained by AX1 which means I adopted many of the same DT qualities he taught me, though I have experience as enforcement he still taught me some very important aspects to being a DT. Regarding enforcement, I don't make biased decisions, if someone messes up then they will receive proper disciplinary action for their offense. 

I'm fully capable of dealing with conflict regarding DT, if an issue develops amongst the enlisted or NCOs then I often know the proper approach to the situation.  

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I know the reason I'm here and I also know that I'm not above anyone as a human being. I treat everyone with the respect they deserve and if they deserve none then they receive none. I'm very straight forward when it comes to people or conflict but at the same time I do understand that people make mistakes, however I make sure people know that my understanding of their situation doesn't mean I will allow issues to go unaddressed, if they act out of anger or spite then they'll have to deal with the consequences of their actions. The only thing that makes me really stand out is probably my experience, which is something I hope to use as a foundation to create new NCOs and Officers in the future. I'm here to get things done and if that upsets those looking to "have fun" by messing with other regiments or by stalling DT's growth then I'm more than happy to be the one to ruin their fun.

I'm open minded and always open to suggestions, I'm also the type of person that if someone is struggling in the server, IRL or both then I'll try my best to be there for them to talk to and if it's a situation I can help them with then I'll try but I'm not too great at helping people with IRL situations.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes.

-support

im not gonna lie I don’t really know you and that ok but you just got back and you gotta get to know and help out before you go straight for because DT isn’t an easy thing and we gotta show why we deserve it. And also take some time real quick to see how DT has changed cause it is changed ALOT while I’ve been here for 2 months.

Best of luck though

Edited by Snailll

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic