What is your SteamID:
- STEAM_0:0:59632925

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
- Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:
- Gunnery

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
- Admiral Ostrich

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
- What I can do to improve the Gunnery/Engineering Branch is really show activity and be available to help anyone with anything. I'll be a trustworthy person that anyone could come to for questions, concerns, tutorials, etc. I love helping out the community and I'd love to also continue to support Naval with constant activity. I've been a leader in multiple other ships whenever it comes to Gunnery as well as about a year ago I was a Gunnery Sergeant whenever they were actually playable on the hold ship. I'd love to help continue my status as a Gunnery and really help PassiveRP strive.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
- Throughout my 11k+ hours on Garry's Mod I've played in many different roles and I do believe over the years I've really gained maturity for leadership roles throughout different places. I do believe I would really be able to show activity and maturity for my duration as Naval. 

Why do you want this rank?:
- The reason I want this rank is because I believe it is one of the more PassiveRP roles and not as attractive to everyone else who wants to mostly get into Aviation or Security. I'd love to help out with the PassiveRP aspect whenever it comes to ship combat and overall just general engineering duties. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
- Yes I completely understand and do not plan on getting a strike. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
- I'm currently just a Midshipman within Naval just general duties and upholding the sector duties. If you're asking about within Gunnery/Engineering the general duties would contain of constant maintenance check ups to ensure ship health and ability to continue power wise. When it comes to combat situations it'd be to control over the turbolasers to ensure the airspace is cleared with the assistance of SF.