- Shock CPL Venom 2205
Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?
- No I am not a staff member within Gaminglight, I don't have the time to dedicate on to the Gmod server.
How often are you on TeamSpeak?
- I'm on Teamspeak whenever I'm on the server, also starting when I go back to College I'll be on Teamspeak during all my freetime.
Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?
- There are many reasons I would like to join the Support team for Gaminglight. First starting off with that I love being a Teamspeak Administrator or just part of a support team in general. I've been using Teamspeak for many many years now starting back all the in 2012 for management purposes in other games and communities. I'm really familiar with Teamspeak and will continue to learn more about Teamspeak as time goes on. Not many people have been using Teamspeak that often or frequent anymore so not many people know how to work and fix teamspeak related problems. This is where I believe I can step in and really help out via teamspeak with the community members. I was a Senior Teamspeak Support Personnel for Icefuse and had to deal with many many people that would join the Teamspeak each day and would have problems with tags, perms, and other technical problems. I really just feel as if I'm fit for this role personally.
How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
- How I think I could affect support staff in a positive way is just always being there and being available for people. Whenever I have free time I can easily hop on Teamspeak and moderate over it making sure everyone is all safe and doing everything correctly. Any errors that would pop up or any problems that would occur I would simply report in if I couldn't deal with it cause of perm restrictions. Even though I'd probably be at a trial phase if accepted I would always be available if another support staff member needed help with anything or had any questions.
How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
- First I would simply state my name and ask what the problem is. From there I would try and work out their problem hopefully coming to a solution that would fix the problem they're having. If I'm not able to help because I don't know what to do or there are restrictions with the problem I would please tell them to stand-by as I try to contact another support member.
Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
- Yes I have read over the rules and I will uphold them the best I can.