AT4 Officer Application

lGhostl

In-Game name:

Hades l AT4 

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:136626662

SGM l Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?:

— 04/29/2021 (last promotion) l 11ish Days.

About a week & a half.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Main experience off Gaminglight Servers, has been Death Trooper Commander. [Clone Wars] Battalion Commander for 501st and Shock Battalions as well lead a bit of the IC Squads. On Gaminglight, my highest current rank is now SGM within DT. But, I am an IC Enlisted and working my way towards the rank of SPC within Stormtroopers for that Shoretrooper.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

As anyone can tell you in DT, I've worked hard for this current position that I currently am in. That if someone needed me for either a Tryout or switch over to a job and help out during tryouts. I felt like DT is now lacking Officers which is needed to help run the Battalions main goal of keeping VIPs and making sure the Enlisted / Junior NCOs won't get bored of DT. Think of different Combat Simulations or different Passive Abilities which can be used for Interrogation or Ship Boarding tactics. Considering the Death Troopers main operations, it will be helpful if someone in a Officer spot can work more on training than tryouts. But, I still help during that bit of dry period during the NCO requirements and push for them to do it or do it myself. Mainly, my purpose in getting Officer is to help the battalion out, during my period as a NCO who came in on an application from SPC to SGT. I've worked heavily to keep this Battalion on tryouts or working with Enlisted on showing the basics before coming to SGT.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

Other Officer Applications could be or are better in some instances where a person is different from each individual, but what I brought to the table for Deathtroopers is a new tryout area, work in progress on more standard operation measures. ISB to Naval Sector Documents on how to interact or search these individuals. Doing shooting drills with the other DT to make sure that our standards are kept to the respected amount on the server that way no one has an excuse to be joking around. From any CoC Issue, I've either had to run by an Officer or do it myself to work these issues out whenever none are on at that moment of time. I've also assisted the lead on working on new documents for Heavy Trooper and how they can be used in Events / Passive Roleplay.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes.

Edited by SledgeHammer
  • Like 1

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

+support

what do I need to say, this man is amazing he has done so much for us and is such a great leader. He has always had my back and now it’s my turn. 

+++Support

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

On 5/10/2021 at 8:32 PM, Snailll said:

+support

what do I need to say, this man is amazing he has done so much for us and is such a great leader. He has always had my back and now it’s my turn. 

+++Support

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

On 5/11/2021 at 2:32 AM, Snailll said:

+support

+++Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 5/10/2021 at 8:32 PM, Snailll said:

+support

+++Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Adam. locked this topic