KUFFS OFFICER APP.

KUFF

What is your In Game Name?: KUFF

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:419557600

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?: 5 weeks

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]:
I want to be an officer because I feel like I can make a significant mark within the purge ranks, I feel like the troops need more time with electro weapons. Electro weapons are an important key factor within the Purge's CQC and it allows the troops to make a stand against our opposed enemy, Jedi. As a soldier I'd gain more experience and knowledge as a purge officer and it would help me blossom into a better troop. Sims are also an important factor to me as it helps the enlisted learn the ropes and the way we do things here in Purge. I also know how to lead troops and how combat formations should be placed during a battle and I am very respectable towards others.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]:
Whenever the commanding units of Inquisitorious are away I tend to take charge and help the enlisted in any way I possibly can. I give significantly detailed explanations on how a purge trooper should act and display the prowess of the Purge troops when I teach the enlisted the ways. I would speak openly of certain recommendations or very slight changes for Purge if any would come to mind or sight or even brought to my attention.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?
I am loyal to my battalion and I am active throughout the day. I always communicate with the enlisted and I'm always passing on knowledge and information that will help them grow as soldiers of the Purge battalion. I always give each soldier a set of responsibilities whether it's guarding the PCP or patrolling in other places when needed.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?
Recently I have been promoted to officer rank for another battalion so I have the basic understanding of how an Officer behaves and how leadership should be displayed.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion): yes

+support

-Good NCO

-Follows orders

-Would make a good officer 

Endo MAJ

Edited by YWABsaber

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT