Fatal's Officer Application

Fatal

2LT Poll [Fatal]  

1. 1. Should I become an Officer in Purge?

• Yes +1
    • No -1

What is your In Game Name? - My in game name is Purge BR SFC Fatal CT07

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:534972538

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? Almost a month - I have experience as purge in other servers though.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]: I would love to become an officer for Purge because I've been working harder and harder everyday I am on to do my job as an NCO and as a purge trooper correctly. I have always loved being a leader. I like leading patrols with my fellow purge and I don't force purge to participate in anything. I'd say I am pretty chill and I was actually recommended to fill out an application by MAJ Endo. I would make a great officer and I am willing to prove myself further.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]: I would assist IQ Command only when needed. I will keep purge on their best behavior and will assist IQ if requested - I don't want to get in their way. If a scenario comes up and I have the choice of helping. I'll always be there. For example: If IQ Command needs to step away, I'll assist in what they're doing. I have been cracking down on the enlisted that fail to follow orders or disobey one of the main rules (specifically Silver rule). I hope to make Purge stay minge free and continue making it one of the most fun battalions to join.

How many strikes do you have? - I have 0 Strikes and I do not plan on getting any.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inquisitorius Officer Team? - I could bring leadership, determination, and courageous traits to the Inquisitors Officer Team.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? Yes, on a (now offline) server called Hadron. I was a LTC for a few weeks before Hadron shut down.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  I do understand that I will be on a 2 week trial period.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Fatal
Some Changes to my answers.

+support

-Gives good order's to enlisted

-Good NCO

-Leads well when there's no Officer+ on

Endo MAJ

• Thanks 1

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL