vibe Hazardous Materials Researcher Application

DR vibe

lead researcher vibe

I would like to be a Hazardous Materials Researcher because I've red all the logs and how to test on biological SCPs. I also think I could do a bit more for research with the HMR job. I think I could do good for the foundation from this job.  I also would add a bit more logs if I had Hazardous Materials Researcher. I have had a few tests with biological SCPs and I could do a lot of good.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cuQoiawtGC99oraCcasyb0945Qsf1R5ZIjX6Yac8HDo/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by DR vibe

-Support

You're definitely very active, yeah. But this application doesn't seem to have much effort put into it, a few typos, and it barely makes the word count.

Another thing is that you can be a bit mingy sometimes, yes we all are every once in a while, but earlier today you were building forts with SCP-194 and you let it into the Evac Shelter.

Side Note: Link the forums post itself, not the test log document.

Edited by Jummy

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 5/8/2021 at 11:00 AM, Jummy said:

-Support

You're definitely very active, yeah. But this application doesn't seem to have much effort put into it, a few typos, and it barely makes the word count.

Another thing is that you can be a bit mingy sometimes, yes we all are every once in a while, but earlier today you were building forts with SCP-194 and you let it into the Evac Shelter.

Side Note: Link the forums post itself, not the test log document.

-Support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

Denied
Your application has been denied for failure to meet standards, lack of positional qualities, or another unstated reason.
You may re-apply again in 1 week.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Star locked this topic