Medical officer application

kleptochakka

1. What's your in-game name and rank: Klepto RSLO CSM 

2: What's your time zone?: AST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:549048150

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: When I joined the medical team I didn't know what we where and what we really do. But as I went up in the ranks I learned and started to care about what we do and what we are to the server/impairer. being apart of this team allows me to train and meet new people every day. The reason why I want to be a medical officer is I think I would make a good addition to the other officers and I feel like I already act like an officer. therefore I think with all the tryouts and the patrols/events I have done I think that I would do well as an officer         

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): I would say that my activity is between 7-8. 

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: it didn't take long for me to climb the ranks because of my activity and the amount of events( check up events, battel events, and Sims) and tryouts I have done some of the officers have said that I am the back bone of medical for example Calvin. and like I said I think I would make a good addition to the other officers.     

7: How well do you command other troopers?:when it come to commanding other troopers I always say something when they are doing something wrong and I do tend to take TRN/PVT out for patrols. and on the battle field think I do pretty well when telling medical troopers who they should be healing and where they need to be on the battle field so they are supporting every trooper in need.   

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I think I have made a pretty good impression on my fellow medical troopers I try and go above and beyond what I do on the server and I think can be a really good officer for this regiment

I'd like to thank the person who is reading this application I hop that you consider me for the new officer  position. thank you for your time I hope you have a good day. 

• Adam. locked this topic