scp 1025 test

Lore Name: boss
SCP: 1025

Question / Idea: If I ask add class to switch to a random page and read it what will be the results
Background Research: SCP-1025 is a hardcover book, approximately 1,500 pages long. The front cover and spine feature the title "The Encyclopedia of Common Diseases." The publisher's page indicates the book was printed in 19██ by █████ Press. No other copies of a book with that title and publisher have been found, and no record of the publisher exists.
Hypothesis:  I believe if I ask him to read 1 page he will come down with the symptoms of either lung cancer or cardiac arrest

Observations (What Happened During Test): It's a subject walked up to the podium. pick up the book and then read a single page. After maybe 5 Seconds he clutch that is just his eyes rolled back into his head the point where you could see the whites of his eyes and then dropped to the floor thrashing around. Within the minute he was dead!
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):  I think the result is the fact that he flipped the page to a very unlucky place which was cardiac arrest. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes