Would I be a good officer?  

1. 1. Would I be a good Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Shock SFC Scrubby 0000

What is your current rank?

SFC

How much time do you have on the server`?

IDK a lot being that I have been here from 2-3 years

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

Being that I have been a LTCOL in medical twice and a Havoc MAJ right now so that means I have experience in handling soldiers troopers people not doing what they are told. Also I have been experienced with different battalions and know how there troopers/personnel like to act.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I have had plenty of experience with theses positions and I am held at high standard in different battalions due to my former rank and my current rank

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I have wrote a lot of SOPs improved on SOPs made adjustments to things that needed it but Command was to busy to go to in I help them out and I also address issues that the troopers have and introduce them to MAJ+ so they can help and try to make the experience better for our Battalion and troopers who serve under us.

How active can you be? I can be active all day half of the day but I am on for more than 4 hours everyday easily being that I enjoy the server and the people on it 

Edited by houstonwright7
Forgot To put a name on Title

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

• Lord Scrubbyith changed the title to Scrubbys Shock Officer Application