Ted's Shock Officer Application.

Ted

What is your in-game name?

Ted

You will spot me in game as:
Shock STFSN MSG Ted 2354

What is your current rank?

MSG

How much time do you have on the server?

I've been on ImperialRP since January.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of an officer?

I have integrated myself within Shock as deeply as I can and I've been working my hardest to help make positive changes within our Shock battalion. I want to do more and feel as if I can push my leadership forward. I have been in a leadership position for a very long time and I have not at all ever been reported or have any troopers be displeased on how I've led them. I am hard headed and I always place Shock first and foremost before anything else. This battalion has helped me and taught me how to be more of a leader and has also shown me how to take a role very seriously and how to handle such a large responsibility. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I have given a lot of time and dedication to our battalion in trying to add new things and a subclass for our troopers to use down the road. I'm willing to give my all to the STF and more. I believe the STF has great future ahead of them and there will only be more exciting and awesome things that are going to be brought into our STF down the road. I want to make sure that our boys and girls of Shock enjoy it and will always have a good experience when playing on the job. I want our troopers to feel like they can come to me for anything when they need help. I want our troopers to see me as a role model and mentor for them so they can also succeed through our battalion as well. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I am very organized and tedious. I always place the job and mission first. I never give any second thought on giving up when the task seems too hard or difficult to overcome. I always will insure the safety of my men comes first and foremost before anything, and I will always make sure they are being trained and kept on task so they are ready for anything and everything that comes their way. I am here to show my dedication and talent. I am here to give my all to Shock and to show that I take this job and our server very seriously.

How active can you be?

I can put over 20 hours a week into this job. And be active remotely throughout also.

• Like 1

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1