Ensign Bishop's Aviation Officer Application.

Galis

Should i be accepted to AO  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i be accepted to AO

• Yes
    • No

Midshipman Bishop's Aviation Officer Application

What is your ingame name?: Bishop

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160187828

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Not Flamingo

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can bring activity to SF branch and aviation in general assisting SF and even ISB when it comes to their traffic in and out the ship assist and host multiple tryouts daily for SF to grow them as a whole and get the best people fit for SF into the branch. I can assist with SOP and roster updates and help the high command of SF look for potential candidates for the future command and promotions. i will help build new needed protocols with the high command when theyre needed

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with the position of Aviation Officer because i have experience being a NCO with 501st and i have experience with SF being a Airman in cobra squad for a couple weeks back when rosa was there and i was there a second time before i came to naval. i also have been given good reports from Vice Marshall Seaman for the job im doing in naval itself so i wish to push that further and assist him and show him what i can do with him and his battalion i love SF as a whole great battalion to work with.

Why do you want this rank?: It is where i belong i have experience here i have an over love for the battalion as my past experiences with SF were some of my best moments on GL imperial rp and i want to continue to help it build so other new ST can have the experience as good as i did upon joining SF. i also want to assist them with finding new and improved ships for their fleet and help them maintain theyre great work they do with the imperial army already

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To assist them where they need me whether it be tryouts, building SOP, roster updates and helping command with promotions etc and to report back to naval high command so they can keep tabs on how well the battalion is doing and what needs helping my prupose is to work along side the other Aviation officers and the Aviation Director to maintain aviation across the ISD whether it be ATC or SF or ISB and step in when it loses command whether it be to promotions or simply demotions. ~and  assist with meetings weekly and join command meeting to relay info to high command

Thank You Ensign Bishop

"Don't let the fleet commanders fool you: battles are fought — and won — among starfighters, not capital ships. Flying a fighter requires a sharp eye, firm knowledge of spatial mechanics, and a keen tactical sense." 

Stay Woke SF

Edited by Galis

• Galis changed the title to Ensign Bishop's Aviation Officer Application.