Nu7 WO App- Empey

Empey

Your name on the roster: Empey

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: No

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): I feel like I can be a prominent figure for the foundation. Despite being mute for most of my career I would like to stop being so antisocial and speak more. This also accounts to being a great leader. I love the server and I feel like I can bring my own spin on things. I'm a loin-hearted person IRL so I can apply this on the server in great lengths. Not only would I make sure existing members are having fun and acting accordingly new member will have fun too! With me being only a young Sgt. I still can put in work like a higher ups.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): First, I feel like I deserve this position because I work as hard as anybody else on the server but with little recognition. I wanna people to know the name EMPEY as someone they can consider like a brother. I strive for greatness despite it being a video game so I try to be as active as I can when IRL problems aren't in the way. In addition to that being a WO on during late hours would be my main thing since most command isn't on at that time but I am. This way other Nu7 has somebody to go-to when needed if their on during that time. Lastly, I want it to become a star in the community and provide my services to the branch/ foundation any way I can.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): I feel like I'm the best option because I can provide some WOW while on my position. I have so much potential and no where I can express it. By becoming a WO this is a good way for me to do just that. If you make me your WO you wont regret it by no means.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: First, I would give that PFC a verbal warning out of character to tell him what he's doing isn't cool(privately of course). Next, if he continues I would talk to my higher up and discuss his actions of the PFC if punishment is needed.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: I would explain to them that I'm their higher up and they report to me if there isn't anyone higher on. Then I would explain to them that what their doing is the wrong way and proceed to let them know right from wrong as nice as possible.

• Like 1

[SCPRP]: Retired MTF Low Command / Retired CI AIN / D-3351 'Keith Sweat' 

+Support 

Seen Empey's performance in-game & has done well.

I'd love to see these fun spins & ambitions you wish to bring.

Good application & is well done, formatting could have been a bit better but the content makes up for it.

Good luck & I hope to see you in JCMD!

✅

Edited by Forgotii

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

+ Points

+ Activity could definitely be better, but isn't at all bad (Activity)

++ No punishments or warns! (Punishments)

++ Good experience, has been in Nu7 for a month and a half, in quite a few other branches (Experience)

++ Diverse wording, very few grammar mistakes, made word count, but not by much, application is a little harder to read from lack of color (Application)

+ Experiences with him have been few, but they were all enjoyable, seems like a good guy. (Bonus)

+ Pretty good answers (Scenarios)

--Not many logs, not an FTO, only in FE subdivision (Duties)

- Only a SGT (Rank)

Points---

9+ Points

3- Points

+6 total points score (may be edited as other apps are viewed

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

+Support

I saw you play on the server and you are doing well ! You are active but it can be better! I didn't check if you are a lot active but if you are on like 1/3 days that's enough in my opinion 🙂. Anyway, I think you got enough experience to become WO. Everybody should have a chance to prove us that they are good enough for being a CMD member and I want to give you this chance. You application is pretty good and I think it's enough to make me trust you as a Command Member. Also for the scenarios, I like your answers ! That's what we are supposed to do when something like that happen. Anyway, I am sure that you are ready for a place among us 😳I hope you get accepted men !

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

1 hour ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

++ Good experience, has been in Nu7 for a month and a half, in quite a few other branches (Experience)

++ Diverse wording, very few grammar mistakes, made word count, but not by much, application is a little harder to read from lack of color (Application)

+ Experiences with him have been few, but they were all enjoyable, seems like a good guy. (Bonus)

- Only a SGT (Rank)

Points---

9+ Points

3- Points

Also I don't really know you too well, and I personally think your application isn't the best

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

7 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

- Only a SGT (Rank)

Points---

9+ Points

3- Points

• Bread locked this topic