Thebomb.com

Post title: {Name's} Security Juggernaut Application

1. What is your in-game name?: Thebomb

2. Steam ID:    STEAM_0:0:97788513

3. Current Rank in Security: SGM.

4. Time on the server: 1 Week in game. 😪

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8 [Weekends 10]

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: None at all.

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:  1st LT Toasty and 1st LT Pillarcat.

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes.

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):  I'm a man that bears the love of the Security Department. I'm the man that wants to do his mighty best to defend those working within the LCZ from hostile threats such as the Chaos Insurgency and Class-D's. Yet I think the current classes I currently have aren't enough to achieve such success, either it's the gun load outs that doesn't damage effectively or the armor and health that forces me to greet Death's scythe early within my in-game life. I want to join this sub-division because the Juggernaut will be able to eliminate such problems. With such a vast arsenal, health and armor boost I believe I will be able to defend those that I work aside successfully. The Juggernaut is something I must NEED to ensure my success at doing such. Hell I've even spent 10 dollars to climb the levels up to such rank just to satisfy my needs of wanting to become a Juggernaut, showing I have such loyalty to the beloved Security Department. Though I may appear mingy for a small amount a time a day, all I ask is forgiveness especially to you Noah Lee incase you're reading this. I've been able to control such behavior as I continue to climb the ranks and to this day I remain strict and loyal.

But again, another reason why I want to become the Security Juggernaut is so I can finally place a gold plaque over my name as I see it as the best the Security  has to offer and I myself including these two wonderful low command officers [Pillar and Toast] see me as one of the best we've been able to have. Another reason is from my name. "Thebomb" Because I love blowing bad guys up. But if this was to decline, I'll acknowledge the reasonings behind it and will wait to apply once more.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: To ensure no crossfire, I would immediately not use a shotgun for logical reasons and rather use the pistol or Machine gun. Will fire the Machine one bullet at a time to ensure the innocent D Class safety.

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

After looking after your app, you've been accepted. Please request the "Jugg" tag in discord and get HCMD or an admin+ to whitelist you.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Star locked this topic