Nu7 Application

Dennix505

In Game Name:  AR Thomas Skitane
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526081587
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Dennix#7720
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I believe I have two I dont know when I got them but I know that they were because I didn't know the rules of breaching as an SCP or killing people.
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I think 2 years ago but it doesn't say that for some reason.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I was once Nu7 but I must admit I was kicked from the faction as I had not played any video games for a few months. I was using these months for real life meditation and finding myself. This was a great experience but now I have time to play video games and live in the real world. I missed Nu7 and the thrill of capturing SCPs. I knew the lore and I knew how to make a great warrior of a character. Nu7 was my favorite branch and made me want to watch SCP short films as they inspired my creativity. I loved fighting CI and I was good at it too. If I could describe Nu7 with just one word I'd say it was educational. I got to know my fellow fighters and I loved the experience.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I was an RCT in Nu7 at one point before I left, I was a SGT in gensec, I am an AR in research, and I am an RND EXP in CI. AR and RND are the only ones I am in now.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes I certainly do now.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):  Jeff and some others recommended I join as they saw how I was once in it and that I am good with lore and knowledge.

-/+ Support

Application isn't too bad.

Has a bit of experience being in Nu7 in the past.

Seems very interested in the branch & it's lore.

Only few errors.

Haven't seen you on much but hey, I've been on LOA for a week so could be wrong.

Edited by Forgotii

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

-/+ Support
Application seems pretty alright
Has Minimal experience in Nu7

seems to be interested in the branch mainly

My Opinion is based on your Application I haven't seen you personally so I don't really have a say in this, I'm more or less iffy on this.

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

• Bread locked this topic