medical officer application

kleptochakka

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: Klepto RSS 1SG 

2: Whats your timezone?: AST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:549048150

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: When I joined the medical team I didn't know what we where and what we really do. But as I went up in the ranks I learned and started to care about what we do and what we are to the server/impairer. being apart of this team allows me to train and meet new people every day. The reason why I want to be a medical officer is I think I would make a good addition to the other officers and I feel like I already act like an officer. therefore I think with all the tryouts and the patrols/events I have done I think that I would do well as an officer         

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): I would say that my activity is between 7-8. 

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: it didn't take long for me to climb the ranks because of my activity and the amount of events( check up events, battel events, and Sims) and tryouts I have done some of the officers have said that I am the back bone of medical for example Calvin. and like I said I think I would make a good addition to the other officers.     

7: How well do you command other troopers?:when it come to commanding other troopers I always say something when they are doing something wrong and I do tend to take TRN/PVT out for patrols. and on the battle field think I do pretty well when telling medical troopers who they should be healing and where they need to be on the battle field so they are supporting every trooper in need.   

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I think I have made a pretty good impression on my fellow medical troopers I try and go above and beyond what I do on the server and I think can be a really good officer for this regiment   

To the person reading this thank you for the time you spent reading this application I really hope you consider me for the position . I am very serous about this position I took this application like if I was applying for a job that is how serous I am about applying for the position id like to say again that I hope u keep me in mind for the officer position thank you for your time and have a good one 

Denied

Unfortunately all of the 2LT slots are full. Feel free to apply again in a week.

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png