DrDucks Promo app

GeneralDrDuck

-Name: DrDuck
-Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:463410331
-Date of last promotion? 03-09-21
-Why do you think you should be promoted to the next rank? (150 Word Min) I have been a AA for a while now. I always help run DEA meetings with PVP savage and always track everyone's activity off duty and on duty. I always try to make roles play situations with my agents while on crim to see how they do and if they are good role players. I always take notes in my head, look at busts channel, be honest to other command and everyone about how they do and help them out if they do something wrong. I am mature and always try to be. I know they SOP very well and always help out other agents. If my agents are doing good I always give them a treat of letting them drive the cars that I can drive. I always stay come with my agents and everyone. I am never Biased with anyone and even If I feel like I am being Biased I let other command members take care of my situation. I let everyone that is involved tell their side of the story. That is why I think I deserve the next rank in DEA.

-How would you rate your activity in DEA? (1-10)8/10
-How many warns do you have? 2
-How long have you been at your rank for? Roughly a month 

• Like 1

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

+ support 

- this man is very active 

- a man that very much deserves it

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar