Southpaws CI application

Southpaw

In-game Name: Southpaw

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183974422

DiscordID: JimmyJohn223#0295

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): Well to start off, I have been in CI before. I know how it works and have experience with raids and other operations. Also, I have been in every branch before and know how they work and what they do. I also have an itch to shoot Foundation personnel, but we dont have to talk about that. There are a lot of things I have done. I have been in all special forces (Foundation wise) and been in the O5 Staff program as Red Right Hand. Most people trust me within our community and I am currently a 2LT in E11. I also have a good skill with other people. Weather it be calming them down, to just sitting and talking with them late at night. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I have been command in every MTF Branch. From a 1LT in E11 to a MAJ in Omicron-9. Ive also been in all special forces (besides E4) and have a good long range combat skill. Another thing is my ability to lead under high stress situations and make sure the people with me get out alive.

How active can you be? 7/10 (E11 and Staff set me back on this)

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

20 minutes ago, IgnisNuts said:

+support
-Been in CI beforehand
-Has been command in other branches
-Pleasant person to be around

Just don't join the leave

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

• Bread locked this topic