Corndogs NU-7 Application

Corndog

In Game Name: Corndog
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): idk how to do this but msg me on discord for instructions how heres my profile link tho  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199011846874/
Discord Name (Bread#0001):Corndog#4242

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):Back in December 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):I'm very good at RP and  I have really enjoyed being a SEC and the things i did as a SEC but i think its time to take the next step so i can keep the Facility safe and show my maturities. When im on duty i will assure you that i will be very mature and stick to every rule and bide to higher ups and listen to what they are saying. I always make role play as fun as possible so If i could get in  I can have a good RP experience. I already know that being a NU-7 is a very crucial role  and your job is to make sure that there are no breachs and making sure everything is safe for the researchers . I know how to act in most situations and im prepared to learn new things new rules and new people!

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):Junior Maintenance JR research SEC LCPL CI RCT

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  I understand 

• Bread locked this topic