Dodo's NU7 Application

Dodo278

In Game Name: Dodo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181278856

Discord Name: Dodo#6097

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Failure to wait breach timer (12/18/20) (inactive) Failrp as SCP 939 (9/7/20) (inactive)

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Roughly 6-7 months ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): 

From my time in E11 it is clear to me that I enjoy MTF gameplay. I want to expand my options when it comes to class selection. I also think that NU7 is in a very good spot right now player wise as the NU7 I interact with on E11 seem like friendly people. I also know my way around NU7 as I was in it a few months ago. Sadly I had to go inactive a few months ago due to real life responsibilities. Admittedly this was before the branch update with SCP 7101-GL but I don't see myself having any problems adapting to the changes. In conclusion what stands out to me about NU7 is it's amicable player base, familiarity and its gameplay similarities to E11 which I already enjoy. Also 7101-GL looks really fun to play and unique.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI RnD (EXR) Maintenance (JM) E11 (MSGT) (Current) NU7 (PVT) 501st (PFC) (ImperialRP)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

• Like 2

+Support

Very interested about the branch. Has some experience in combat which is always good to have AND has done his share of roleplay back when he was a Researcher. 

Good luck,

MTF Nu7 SFTO 2LT Rainbow RS6S

1 hour ago, Pog0 said:

+Support

Very interested about the branch. Has some experience in combat which is always good to have AND has done his share of roleplay back when he was a Researcher. 

Good luck.

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

• Bread locked this topic