Venom | TJ9's NCO App

VenomGaming29

In-Game name: Venom | TJ9

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89261073

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 days

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I've been in a good amount of leadership positions that carry over with me. My last server was a clone wars server which I had Multiple BCMD positions and Jedi council as well as a lot of SO BDE positions.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I want to be a NCO because I want to help DT in anyway possible, whether that is hosting tryouts to get more members, Hosting trainings to make sure DT are in top shape, or just watching over the enlisted in general and keeping everyone in line to make sure DT is the best battalion on the server, I wanna make sure that we have the upmost respect given and received. I also wanna help the officers and other NCOs so we don't have only a few people doing all the work and making sure everyone can help each other. I believe that I can help achieve that. I take pride in how we are and what we should be. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I might not have a lot of time on the server, I do however have a lot of time on GMOD/Other SWRP servers (6.5k hours) which I think factors in some cases because that gives me a general knowledge on what is different from this server and others, For example of some things that I learned on a different server could be useful for people to learn on this server like different trainings and scenarios from other SO BDE Squads I have been and there are also things I've learned that might not work on this server, it all just depends on what fits or not and what can make myself and others better. I believe that is a big factor of what makes me stand out. But I think everyone stands out in their own way and can each bring their own opinions and experience to make DT better as a whole and help each other improve.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? Yes

• mikey! locked this topic