Ted's Shock Officer Application.

Ted

What is your in-game name?

Ted

What is your current rank?

MSG

How much time do you have on the server`?

4 months.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I believe in my heart that I can be a strong and valiant leader for the Shock core. I feel within myself that I've done a great job as a JT NCO before I joined shock. I feel that I respect my fellow Shocks and commanding officers. I try to work as above and beyond myself during events and I make sure that our Soldiers are doing their job effectively and accurately when they are needed. I feel that if I am given this privilege, that it will give me more of a purpose as an officer and a leader to keep the integrity and strength of our  Shock trooper Core at its highest.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I've been in a leadership position for a good while now. I have never questioned or chastised when it came to how I've led my troops. I have never been disciplined in anyway since I've been with our server, and I feel that I can do so much more for our special task unit within shock. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I have a subclass that I'm working on right now that would make Shock special forces stand out greatly. Something to offer that would make more people be interested in Shock SF. 

How active can you be? I can put at least 25-30 hours on a weekly basis. 

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

•  he is good at what he does
  •  he has many ideas that anyone can use in shock      
  •  I like to see in the Officer team                                                                                                  support +