Stormtrooper training information. Map idea. [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Slurper

Not sure whether this is the right place but we'll see.

I've been exploring around the map today and it looks great. However there's one small thing I think could be changed as it looks a little confusing. It is hard to read the initial information that new players read when joining the server due to the texts overlapping in the background (from certain angles it is worse than others). I have attached are some examples.

What would you like to see: These signs changed to another position so they are not hard to read. I understand having them on the way out of spawn is effective but maybe something can be changed to make them more readable.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: New players are more likely to read the information if its easy to read rather than just skip it and ignore it, this benefits the players experience and make it so staff don't have to remind new players of the rules as often. 

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes but it's not a huge issue, just something minor.

20210407003233_1.thumb.jpg.f697076077975f7361d61fe31b7f9568.jpg20210407003254_1.thumb.jpg.a5909684ee0dddfb5b4a96131b1c5d1d.jpg

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*