SCP-173 Ritual effect?

Ceaser

Lore Name: Coomer
SCP: 173

Question / Idea: I wanted to see if  173 gets effected by a ritual.  
Background Research: Before 173 was made, there was a ritual that created him. I think there were 4 members. We found the location where it was held. Seems that we have found a book of mysterious words. Probably used on 173. So I decided to use this on a test on 173.
Hypothesis: I don't know  if this mysterious book would work on him or not. Since I believe these words we're only used to bring 173 alive. But we're still going to try if it will do anything to him.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I had 3 d class for this test. I wished we had four since there were four members used to bring 173 alive. Anyways, I had gave specific items for a ritual. I had given them a chalk for the symbol, candles  for the symbol, a black light to see any effects in the ritual, and  finally the book used from the four members. They were all placed around 173. The d class formed a triangle around 173. One of the d class started to read out the words in the book. After the ritual 173 started acting angry. He was hitting the ground. Clones of him were being made and then disappearing. We Quickly got the 3 d class out of the CC. Then 173 calmed down. I forgot to mention that one d class died but out of no where some scientist just brought a replacement at the right time. Anyways after we got done with the test. I called a maintenance to take of the materials used in the CC. I called a maintenance because I worried if the materials would effect 173 in other future tests.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2448915735

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I would say that 173 has a deep past when he was created. I think he hated the words said in the book. Or maybe the book effected him with devilish magic.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes it ended up effecting him for a limited time.

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png