SCP 999 Physical and Emotional Extraction

TrickTroll

In-game Name: TrickTroll

Idea: Can i extract the physical and mental capabilities of this cute
Basic Description of what you will do: I will attempt to replicate a bit of SCP 999 and give it to a class D.
Hypothesis: I may be able to replicate 999 and use it as leading anti depressants and med kit gel.

Observations (can be a video or audio):

i forgot to record half the video

Detailed description of what happened during the test: I forgot to record half of my test. I found out that i can extract the mental capabilities of SCP-999 but cannot extract the physical capabilities.

Conclusion:
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: It was partially correct and i could make anti depressants with said gel.
What did you learn?: The serum for the 999's anti depressant is too good, and i cannot make med kit gel out of 999.
How Can This Benefit Medical?: We will not have to call 999 every time we need anti depressants.

Official Scoring System
Grade: B

Total: 19/25 

Creativity: 3/5

Usefulness: 4/5 

Writing: 4/5 

Presentation: 3/5 

Realism: 5/5 

Note: Very realistic to SCP lore and useful results, liked that you recorded you test, even if its missing some parts of the testing, overall decent test, i recommend using google docs for better presentation, but its good for your first test and i would love to see more.

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact the MRS Krieg or the MRM Dustin.

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

• Chief_ locked this topic