Gameraiden19s nu7 application

gameraiden19

In Game Name: Gameraiden19

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:575404563

Discord Name gameraiden19#8895

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): prop glitch and RDM one time

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2 to 3 months ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):I would like to be nu7 because I think I would be a good addition to the team I’m pretty good at pvp and I know nu7 does a lot pvp because I’ve seen and heard they did a lot of pvp and I really like being in pvp fights and I’m also very proud of my pvp skills. Also I would like to join nu7 because I always wanted to try to recontain SCPS I know how to recontain a couple SCPS. And last thing I would like to say is I think the player models for nu7 are very cool. And I will do my best to get my higher ups acknowledge that I am worth being in nu7. And I will follow the rules and orders my higher ups give me.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I'm in CI as a SGT and active on CI and I was in research as a AR and I was in gensec a while ago.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes I know and I will follow the rules. And I will not mess around. and I'm on like everyday unless I'm going somewhere.

Edited by gameraiden19

+Support

On 3/30/2021 at 12:20 AM, gameraiden19 said:

I'm on like everyday unless I'm going somewhere.

On 3/30/2021 at 12:20 AM, gameraiden19 said:

I will follow the rules and orders my higher ups give me.

But why is this in Archive?

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

+support 

I think that your app is pretty good !

You said that you are active and that you are pretty good in PVP and thats what we want ! And it’s really cool that you know how to RCD some SCPs because it’s our main priority as Nu7. So if you are good at PVP and you know how to recontain some SCPs Nu7 is the best place for you 🙂

Anyway good luck !

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO