In-Game name: 

DT SPC CI8

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:136626662

SPC

How long have you been in your current rank?:

March 27th, 2021

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

From my old experience on other servers, I have been the rank of SGT a few too many times during my Gmod experience. From five different servers, some still active to some sadly gone had given me the experience. 

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I try to be fair to the Enlisted below the rank of SGT, thus listening to their complaints and any suggestions they might have for the Officers to hear. This goes for higher ranks for not having to worry about Selections or Tryouts for DT. That should be left up for the NCOs to accomplish and do training with joint battalions. Being a SGT also represents how you take a look at an issue, meaning that something could be brought up. To where an NCO can handle the issue, if not and should follow CoC.  Other tasks of a NCO are to do Event Assignments/Posts, where to go and when orders are given. Communication is key on successful missions/events.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

Honestly, other applicants are fit for the role of NCO- myself does have some flaws and sometimes those flaws do show. But, getting over those flaws and showing the best of how DT acts during guarding or events. This could als go for in general where whenever someone wants Death Trooper Tryouts or wants to see about what we get. It’s always my pleasure to help the people out. During my period in DT now, it helps for me to get better connected with the Officers and Enlisted/NCOs for any help needed.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes. 

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

• mikey! locked this topic