IITRAKTORII's MTF NU7 Aplication

IITRAKTORII

In Game Name: IITRAKTORII
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:189904867
Discord Name (Bread#0001): IITRAKTORII#5967
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): i first joined the server a few weeks ago (like 2 or 3) so around 8 th march 2021.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I want to become MTF beacouse i love capturing SCPS and doing PVP. I also like the models for MTF NU7 and i want to play as them. I think i would make a great adition to the MTF roster beacouse I am a nice pearson and wouldnt brake rules. I also want to be both MTF and CI beacouse they are both pvp roles also it is usualy that 1 is full and the other one is empty and i just want to have fun. The bad part about me being MTF is that i have a bad PC and am in a time zone that dosnt realy go well with the servers time zone (i am utc+2) but other than that i wouldnt say that there is anything bad about me.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): i was juneor researcher, Lance Corperal Security(which i want to overwrite with MTF) and Chaos Insurgency Private First Class.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  yes i am active almost every day anyways.

Edited by DARK SHIPTAR G

• Bread locked this topic