HCZ Testing log SCP: 049/049-2| follow up Testing|

Lore Name: AR Heart
SCP:  049/049-2.

Question / Idea:  Hello I am Associate Researcher Heart and today we are going to be going over SCP-049/ SCP-049-2  this test is a following test of the heavy containment Zone test log scp-049 / scp-049 - 2 test said  recorded data has been Received and reviewed by Foundation  personnel, security level 3 no casualties and or Personnel breaches as a result of this test. 

Background Research: As stated in the beginning of the log this following test of SCP-049 / SCP-049-2  the background for this test was to see if SCP-049 / SCP-049-2 would have the same odd reaction as they did in previous test log, D class Personnel within SCP-049 containment chamber Reaction has been recorded and will be displayed on  the observation tab of this log, end of log.
Hypothesis:  My hypothesis was the possible outcome of another SCP-049-2 incident as to where SCP-049 claims that the D-class personnel Within his containment chamber had less of the infectious disease that he so claims Humanity  is “infested” with,  I didn't continue to ask myself the question of SCP-049  is unpredictable personality unfortunately this test was nothing major as will be stated in observation part of this log.  end of hypothesis log.

Observations (What Happened During Test):  we began to observe a D class Personnel within SCP-049 containment chamber within seconds SCP-049 was already administering his cure to said D-class personnel without any said hesitation as spotted in the previous test said D class Personnel then transformed into SCP-049-2  without any change in mutation and or pattern of mutation. End of Observation log.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):  my conclusion to this test log is that SCP-049 as previously stated in previous test log is as unpredictable as ever and will most likely remain so indefinitely under Foundation custody. End of analysis / conclusion log.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Unfortunately my hypothesis was incorrect but with all the tests nothing usually goes as planned I will continue with my Endeavor to bring back new information regarding SCP-049 and shall report on and when I do so thank you for your time. |Foundation Research log security level 3|. 

Testing photographs approved and attached to Foundation test log.

20210326182224_1.jpg

20210326182237_1.jpg

20210326182445_1.jpg

Edited by 私たちは痛みです