HCZ Testing log SCP: 049/049-2

Lore Name: Heart
SCP: 049/049-2

Question / Idea:   the testing started off as nothing unusual the research Personnel were expecting the usual results of a test conducted on scp-049, D class Personnel entered scp-049 containment chamber scp-049 was then directed to administrate his cure to one D class within scp-049s containment chamber  the other D class Personnel was instructed to move to the opposite side of the room observing scp-049 from his perspective once said cure was administered to D Class, said D class becameing scp-049 - 2 in accordance to Foundation records And research files Clearance level 3. We then Instructed scp-049 to calm  scp-049-2 into a Docile and moveable State Where are we extracted scp-049-2 from said containment chamber moving him to a safer location within scp-049 containment chamber to conduct further testing we then had the remaining d-class Personnel stay within scp-049 containment chamber we then instructed scp-049 that he was cleared to do whatever he pleased with his test subject the D class personnel scp-049 then approached the D class Personnel to then say that the d-class Personnel lacked most of the infection that he said he sees in most of humanity as said Foundation file research Security clearance level 3. The question then arose why this D class out of countless thousands of d-class.
Background Research: Being an associate researcher myself I take it upon myself to research all SCPs within the heavy containment Zone that come under my clearance such as scp-049.  Foundation research knows that scp-049 “Cure”  cannot be undone and must done so by scp-049 himself with some kind of well we don't know, anyways on to the important part we went in with the same expectations as expressed earlier in this log then be almost completely stunned at how 049 reacted to said d-class. 049 has a routine if not anything he conducts himself as if he is truly a doctor as of which we cannot prove whether or not he is a doctor multiple interviews will argue otherwise but the fact remains that scp-049 does not frequently change Behavior unless otherwise provoked this Sudden Change in behavior is somewhat questionable as given his history under Foundation custody.
Hypothesis: I then began to hypothesize 049s behavior during said test  perhaps we don't know enough about this SCP perhaps we know too little all we know is that scp-049 can be like most under Foundation custody very unpredictable  and a very great danger to site personnel,  we then begin to ask scp-049 a line of questioning wondering why this D class Personnel in particular was not as infectious so he says as much as the rest of humanity so he claims, We did not get a direct answer from scp-049 only that this D class Personnel was not as “infectious”   like most of “humanity”.

Observations (What Happened During Test): My observations of scp-049 and the D-class in which he deemed not infectious were captured on photograph it almost seems as though scp-049 has somewhat of a manipulative ability but perhaps not. I have no evidence to prove this claim only that  one member of research Personnel was infected and almost caused containment breach of 049 MTF was on site 049 was contained no incident log to be filed  no casualties as a result of this test.  we then proceeded to keep asking scp-049 questions as well as snapping photos of scp-049 interacting with the d-class  personnel  we were then raided by chaos Insurgency forces and put under site lockdown the D class was disposed of as well as scp-049 - 2 but not before all data could be recorded and put on record as seen on this log. We then had a clean up crew come in and dispose of all biohazardous materials Bid Farewell to scp-049 and went about our research.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):b I believe the conclusion to this would be that scp-049 behavior is that of an abnormal SCP as seen in scp-035  demeanor. I can also conclude that 049 does see some humans as non-infectious and will not Administrate his cure, if this small majority of people exist or not I do not know we also concluded that scp-049 although we cannot confirm completely scp-049 might have some sort of pathological manipulation at his disposal.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was correct in that scp-049 remains to be a very unpredictable SCP and a very clever SCP as well I look forward to conducting more research on 049.

Dated 3/24/21 AR Heart.

20210324102109_1.jpg

20210324102137_1.jpg

• Like 1