SCP:173 test with Highly aggressive D class personnel.

Lore Name: JR Hear
SCP: 173

Question / Idea: The question arose whether or not SCP 173 Would respond to aggressive d-class personnel 

Observations (What Happened During Test):As I was observing the D class enter SCP-173 containment chamber they immediately almost immediately upon being unrestrained vandalized and attacked SCP-173 as well as hurdling verbal insults towards SCP-173 nearing the 10-minute Mark of the test being conducted we realized that SCP-173 was not reacting whatsoever almost in the slightest upon d-class Personnel not viewing SCP-173 directly the question then arose that of if SCP-173 was somewhat intimidated and or not interested in snapping the necks of said d-class personnel although I can only speculate at this point but there may be more research to show that perhaps SCP-173 does have a sense of fear and perhaps maybe it's somewhat sentient but for now the question is why the D class and why respond almost neutrally if not in a sense of fear too aggressive D class I will take it upon myself to hopefully answer this question.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):My final analysis and conclusion is that SCP-173 may have a possible sense of fear and or intimidation Factor more research will of course need to be conducted before a full specification can be given as to what ifs SCP-173 is of somewhat sentient being or not again I urge more and more testing of SCP 1730 to rule out these possibilities I cannot for sure say that SCP-173 has a sense of fear and or a sense of intimidation but I can conclude that SCP-173 did not attack the aggressive d-class upon them all three of them of which took their eyesight off of SCP-173 this concludes Junior researcher Heart’s log.

Date of 3/23/21. End of log.

Edited by 私たちは痛みです