Research Project: Genetic Resurface v1

vintage dior

Name and Research Rank: MC CM T PVT Ketamine 

Subject(s): Shock Luny

Targeted Results: 

The targeted results were solely based on the theory of future genetic recoding. The idea was not to create a super human-being but to create a sustainable, healthy, "altered" genetic blood line transferable through offspring. Producing small results such as a bigger overall build, reinforced bone, or others such as a higher amount of inherent stamina using nanotech. 

Actual Results:

As we wont know the true results until the offspring is created, the surgery itself was a running success. Showing a minimal increase in brain productivity similar to a light dose of a productive methamphetamine, a light decrease in overall heartrate, and a nominal increase in energy to boot.

Procedures performed:

The patient was ran through a diagnostics test, scanning for any traits already slightly boosted that we possibly enhance for future generations. After a quick dip in a sanitizing wash SHOCK Luny was laid down on the operating table and given an IV with a small dose of Ketamine to numb any waking pain and do put them under. An incision was made in a tendon in the patients right leg, and a programmable operating droid was dispatch to safely place the nanobots in to gather DNA and pathing. The DNA was then altered and let loose in the wound via non-life threatening nanotech provided by Senior Scientist Honey. The wound was then stitched and given time to heal before the patient was awakened.

How could the procedure be improved:

I'd like to further my testing, attempt cuts in other areas, seeing if the effect produced today would increase if released elsewhere, seeing as we wont know for sure how the operation went for a subject until they come in for their check up, we wont know of any issues internally. As for the surgery itself, its went swimmingly.

Edited by vintage dior

the man behind the poggers.

Oh My God Wow GIF