Project "Flash"

donu

I though I'd have a little fun with another researcher and make them run faster since he wasn't really... athletic... I had this device I received and tested from an Engineer that you put into their quadricep since it is said to be the most involved muscle when it comes to movement, and it sure as hell works. As my first step, they requested anesthetics so they can watch as I cut into their skin without feeling it, I gave it to them. Once they were numb, I began removing the skin. It came off like butter. Once the muscle was exposed, I began cutting open into the quadricep and I have to admit, my hands were a bit shaky. The knife slid and make a cut deeper than needed and lot's of bleeding started, I patched it up of course. I inserted the device into the muscle and if fit perfectly, I powered it on, and since it ran on Nuclear Power, it could last him years. Though we didn't worry about radiation leakage since it was for science of course! Once the device was powered on, all we had to do was seal the muscle. I began closing the muscle first with some suture, I missed a stitch and re did it. I messed up again and tore a bit of muscle, but I patched that up as well. The muscle was closed and I sewed on the skin back on after getting more blood into his veins to compensate for the blood that I caused to leak. Once everything was patched up, he was moving as fast as a bullet train! This experiment was a great success! 

Guest Donu,

T’was my first log, sorry if I forgot the format. 

Name and Research Rank: Donu, Research Trainee

Subject(s): Honey

Targeted Results: Faster movement with ease

Actual Results: Faster movements with ease

Procedures performed:^^^ 

How could the procedure be improved: Include some way to block and keep the patient safe from the radiation.