Jello's CI Applicatoin

JelloKhat

In-game Name: Jello

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:554562367

DiscordID: JelloKhat#4299

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: I would say I fall at around 7, or 8 out of 10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I believe I should be apart of the Chaos Insurgency based off of how active I am, and due to the dedication and care I could put into the group. I get on garrys mod for sometimes 6 or more hours a day, and when on, usually take a good deal of seriousness and dedication to the job I am doing. I enjoy the combat and way of playing that comes with being CI, as I have been playing on CI heavy, and understand the general way that things go during a CI raid, and think I would do a good job of helping with a raid.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: My experience in being apart of a raid, from being on CI heavy during around 4 raids now should give me a bit more experience with how a raid works.

How active can you be?: I can be extremely active, as I have a large amount of time available each day of the week.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Former Rear Admiral

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept you for training. Join the SCP-RP Discord and get the member-self role Chaos-Requesting-Tags and message the Text to Train Channel for an FTO

Feel free to message me on discord if you need assistance

M8VP ツ#4939

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• Bread locked this topic