Nick MTF Nu7 Application

NlCK

In Game Name: Nick
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:89757511
Discord Name (Bread#0001):Lol?#0050

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2018

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):I wish to join Nu-7 to RP and to have funaswell as climb the ranks. I am determined to climb the ranks and ensure i do my best at RPing  as a Nu-7 agent.I also enjoy scprp and have fun playing it ive been MIA for abit beacause of irl stuff but im back in action.By joining MTF Nu-7 I can garantee you a fun rp experience aswell as a determined and loyal member for the branch. I wish to succeed and ahve fun while at the same time climbing the ranks as i once did.  I will aslo be active and alive.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):
Chaos Insurgency CI Lt.
Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

On 3/19/2021 at 4:02 PM, Bread said:

-Support
Low effort

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic