lUCI

Should I become a Safe Class Manager  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Safe Class Manager

• Yes
    • No

Name: Luci

Current Rank: LR

Time in Research: 6-7 months 3-5 months after checking i misread something sorry

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't: 

In my opinion why I should be in Research Command is that I am an objective thinker which can bring a neutrality between two sides if need be. Additionally to that the fact that i have a middle european time zone that means I can be on when others may be not and can even in off hours help researchers improve themself and encourage them by showing them that even as a person who maybe cannot play on peak hours much they can rise up the ranks as well as a person who can play on peak hours. Additionally it is the thing you see in every application propably: My Dedication to the Research branch as a whole showed by me being whitelisted one everything but RFA.

To what i would bring in that nobody can not outside of some IT knowlege  i think that everything has been done before so i would aim to work together with other Command to improve on what has been done already and make Research generally better for everybody. However on my own i would simply go with the Researchers and assist them on their test or do a test myself

What would you do to improve Research and increase activity:

Outside of the usual mass tests I would go with people on their tests and encourage them to get creative with them and encourage them to try the more of the “crazy” stuff to see what would happen and make sure Research stays fun for everybody involved while not fully becoming Dr. Bright-Land and giving them reassurance that everybody started small. Besides that I would do giveaways and take researchers onto different kinds of mass tests including the normal mass tests, SCP creation mass tests and SCP termination mass tests. And also I would help People write logs or other types of documents if they are struggling with them and make sure that even if I give them a bad grade that I help them become better writers via the notes on the gradings and in-game. Next I would continue my “Dr Lucitainment” events to show them that even command is not always serious and also that our goal in Research is to always simply make fun tests and logs. We are not the most serious branch after all.  And lastly reassuring the researchers that causing a minor breach will not get them striked so they can have some fun whith more risky stuff.

Edited by lUCI

+/- support

5 hours ago, lUCI said:

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't: 

In my opinion why I should be in Research Command is that I am an objective thinker which can bring a neutrality between two sides if need be. Additionally to that the fact that i have a middle european time zone that means I can be on when others may be not and can even in off hours help researchers improve themself and encourage them by showing them that even as a person who maybe cannot play on peak hours much they can rise up the ranks as well as a person who can play on peak hours. Additionally it is the thing you see in every application propably: My Dedication to the Research branch as a whole showed by me being whitelisted one everything but RFA.

As stated by me in your previous command application, you do not need to specify that you were apart of an IT industry. The question could've ended here. What could you contribute to research is activity when no command can be on, done.

5 hours ago, lUCI said:

Time in Research: 6-7 months

This is an obvious lie. You joined on the 4th of December according to your forum account, and posted your first test log on December 7th. Which makes me question the integrity of yourself and this post.

For the last question, if you are going to host an event that affect multiple branches, you will need to contact ET or become one yourself; you cannot do that.

• Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

+/- support

As stated by me in your previous command application, you do not need to specify that you were apart of an IT industry. The question could've ended here. What could you contribute to research is activity when no command can be on, done.

This is an obvious lie. You joined on the 4th of December according to your forum account, and posted your first test log on December 7th. Which makes me question the integrity of yourself and this post.

For the last question, if you are going to host an event that affect multiple branches, you will need to contact ET or become one yourself; you cannot do that.

i was inactive for a looong time on research

but actually let me do something to check and update it, thanks for the feedback

Massive +Support
Active and great LR, Extremely creative for the most part, You took a failed dupe of mine and turned it into a SCP, Not much else to say, But a great pick for SCM IMO.

Oh and to clear up a certain part:

Next I would continue my “Dr Lucitainment” events

He doesn't mean ACTUAL events, I've seen what he does and it's not an actual ET Event, So this was just a terrible mis-use of words on Luci's part.

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

• Star locked this topic