Take this down please

Dingle!

-Support
Heard some complaints from people and other command that your a bit mingy, And the application just feels a bit "Cookie cutter", And didn't you just get SR today? Seems a bit of a power hungry move to apply for a command position literally 6 hours after you got the minimum rank to apply.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

1 minute ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
Heard some complaints from people and other command that your a bit mingy, And the application just feels a bit "Cookie cutter", And didn't you just get SR today? Seems a bit of a power hungry move to apply for a command position literally 6 hours after you got the minimum rank to apply.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

1. Didn’t mean to apply today gonna be real I accidentally hit send and I don’t know how to remove it 2. This is a test app to see the results on which I need to work on 3. Thanks for the feedback

33 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support

I’ve said this about many things before idc about rank this is a test to see what I need to work on in the division before I become of interest to a postion of this standing I do want real feedback but I do not wish for this to go any further than a test for feedback personally I do not wish to be of this rank yet but would like to work on feedback as I believe personally I am not ready and see others that are THIS IS A TEST APP

Edited by Dingle!

16 hours ago, Dingle! said:

1. Didn’t mean to apply today gonna be real I accidentally hit send and I don’t know how to remove it 2. This is a test app to see the results on which I need to work on 3. Thanks for the feedback

I’ve said this about many things before idc about rank this is a test to see what I need to work on in the division before I become of interest to a postion of this standing I do want real feedback but I do not wish for this to go any further than a test for feedback personally I do not wish to be of this rank yet but would like to work on feedback as I believe personally I am not ready and see others that are THIS IS A TEST APP

Uh, Test applications aren't a thing you know...

If this get's denied, Then you don't get to apply again cause it's a "Test application", If it's denied, It's denied, Should have thought this out a bit more, And you also don't just apply for command if your not willing to actually JOIN command, If you wanted feedback, You could have asked command, Or other research.

Also: Your claiming you sent the application early "by mistake", But then your claiming it's a test application? Now it just look's like your lying and then contradicting yourself.

Edited by kingdoms_3
Extra info.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

19 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support

🙂

On 3/15/2021 at 11:11 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

Uh, Test applications aren't a thing you know...

If this get's denied, Then you don't get to apply again cause it's a "Test application", If it's denied, It's denied, Should have thought this out a bit more, And you also don't just apply for command if your not willing to actually JOIN command, If you wanted feedback, You could have asked command, Or other research.

Also: Your claiming you sent the application early "by mistake", But then your claiming it's a test application? Now it just look's like your lying and then contradicting yourself.

No I did submit it early I was typing it and was gonna post it and a few days but because I don’t know how to take it down I determined it was just a test cuz I wasn’t ready to apply yet for the position and I honestly don’t care about a rank it’s a rank I have fun and that’s all that matters and test app were a thing on every server I’ve played so I don’t get why it’s just this one that doesn’t do it  enjoy

Edited by Dingle!

• Dingle! changed the title to Take this down please
  • Star locked this topic