Parkland27s SCM application

Old parkland

Name: Parkland27

Current Rank: LR

Time in Research: I've been here since 1/27/2021

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't? (150 word requirement): When I first joined the Research division, I had no clue what task I would have to follow besides the testing and making sure not to mess up or I get a ticket to a strike. I have been here for a while, and learned a lot, I like seeing researchers that have been trained, and gone up the ranks. It makes me happy to see that they are active and are taking part, and not wasting their life as a researcher. I work hard, I have 100+ tests logged, I like to develop new weapons that can aid in battle, and develop cures, and new opportunities to open new research ideas not only for me, but others. I can bring innovative ideas to the Research Division and make it more fun for others. It hurts me to know if someone is struggling and doesn’t know what to do, I love to step in to help that person, that can be whether I'm on different teams. I know how it is to struggle and not get help, I'm that person that can help that person succeed to become a better researcher, I'm always on to help those out.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): To make something interesting you must know what people like, without that, how can you figure out what to do to increase activity. Get to know people from what they like to dislike, that is the first thing you need to know. Mass testing is a good way to rack up more Researchers. That is a big help to also understand which class they like. They like something dangerous. Make it spicy, they like more test ideas to open up during the test, give people more options and let them build up. It's more of being active with that test, and the difference between more interactive mass tests, which has a chance to bring the interest of others! Include a long line of checkup after a test, keep them in quarantine until it's all clear, that is the sort of stuff that Researchers might like to get put in. A more classic style, if you take one card out of the bunch it can make a weird scenario happen that can make something more intuitive! It's all about how active they’ll be for certain test, to mass test, it can allow for more to join, and become interested into join Research, it's all about what the flock might like. For a classic stance, make it something similar to the story line of the Foundation. This won't only make it interesting for the Research, but also everyone else attending, it's all about the creativeness of everyone else to make it work.

Edited by Parkland27

+Support

Well written application, Semi-Active researcher, Good RRA, Not much to say, But a good pick for SCM regardless.

[MY RESPONSE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME DEPENDING ON RECENT EVENTS] 

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

46 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

Well written application, Semi-Active researcher, Good RRA, Not much to say, But a good pick for SCM regardless.

^
+Support

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

7 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

🙂

12 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

14 hours ago, recon said:

On 3/14/2021 at 7:56 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • Star locked this topic