FB1's Death Trooper Vice Commander Application

NekoAjemTheMedicMain

Am I fit to be the Death Trooper Vice Commander?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit to be the Death Trooper Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name) :
DT LTCOL FB1 (Redacted name: Ajem)

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 
Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 
I mainly think I should be a VCMDR of this branch because I would like to see it thrive and continue to grow. There are opinions of mine that I think are really good ideas and improvements for the battalion that I wish to pitch to the CMDR. Also, I wish to improve activity and make sure the roster is updated as frequently as possible since I have seen things that need updating for different battalions fairly often. I also think that I'm a pretty good leader and have gotten told that I should apply for VCMDR by multiple people ever since I reached the rank of CPT. I am also able to command over 15+ people at a time during chaotic moments and able to give fair but strict punishments for those who fall out of line. I also genuinely enjoy my time being in death troopers, and feel like I could give people the same experience I've had when I first joined DT or maybe even a better one.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 
About 8 weeks of playtime on the server, 6 of those weeks were dedicated to DT.
(Battlemetrics: NikoAjem)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 
The main purpose of a commander is to make sure your command team is in line and doing what they are meant to do as well as commanding and managing the battalion. Another important role of a commander is to be someone to look up to and follow by their actions. Furthermore, a commander should always have a plan to keep people entertained and wanting to continue playing on the server. A commander should also keep the battalions interests at heart and see what would benefit the battalion and it's troops. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I have been a commander on several RP servers including Gaminglight Military RP back in 2017 as RUAF's commander. I can also keep up to date with the roster pretty frequently, manage the activity of the people on it, and be communicative and understanding to those with situations that require extended leaves. I have also been a death trooper since August 28th of 2020 and have experienced what commanders do during that time. I have attempted to create and contribute detailed documents to the battalion with easy to read instructions and explanations.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I can be online every day from 4 pm EST - 12 am EST on Weekdays and from 10 pm EST - 12 am EST on Weekends.
(The past week my activity has been down so I could improve my grades at school. It will be better from now on)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 
I only have 1 warning in my entire Gaminglight career of 3+ years, and that was accidentally killing someone on the Military RP server less than 1 second before the war started.

MASSIVE MASSIVE +SUPPORT

FB1 has been with DT literally forever. 

Has command experience 

Active daily.

Great person

Super helpful.

An ideal VCMDR

Good luck FB1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

2 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

MASSIVE MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Has command experience 

Active daily.

Great person

Super helpful.

An ideal VCMDR

Good luck FB1

Hes cool too 😎 GOODLUCK!!

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

-Support
Im really sorry FB1 but honestly, we need more ACTIVE command. And your activity as far as ive seen leaves a lot of room to want. Ive actually only seen you do anything command related on a few different occasions. Youre a great friend and i love you to bits but honestly, you arent VCDMR material in my eyes. I wish i could make this a +support but with my experience with you in DT you're a good officer but i dont think youd make a great VCDMR. DT needs change and leadership and im not sure you can provide that. Sorry but its gotta be a red text post from me.

7 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

MASSIVE MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Has command experience 

Active daily.

Great person

Super helpful.

An ideal VCMDR

Good luck FB1

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

+Support
Could be more active but dedicated to the DT battalion 
Very experienced command wise from being a sub lead in ST and being a officer in DT for a long time.
Generally a good person.

FB1 is a strong leader and solid officer. He would make a solid pick for Vice Commander.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 3/11/2021 at 9:27 AM, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

MASSIVE MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Has command experience 

Active daily.

Great person

Super helpful.

An ideal VCMDR

Good luck FB1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 3/11/2021 at 10:27 AM, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

MASSIVE MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Has command experience 

Active daily.

Great person

Super helpful.

An ideal VCMDR

Good luck FB1

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021