LS2 Officer Application

Nemesis

In-Game name: LS2

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525281116

How long have you been in your current rank?: Soon 2 days

What experiences in leadership do you have?: Have been nco/officer on other starwars rp servers

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) I want to be a officer because i want to be able to help nco's and enlisteds to become good troopers and know what to do att the same time and because i want to help the battalion in many ways i cant right now as a nco i would want to see DT to become a great battalion in the future and i think that is possible now with the good ncos we got i just think we need more officers so thats why i made this application because i want this battalion to become great in the future and show enlisteds and ncos the best way to be a good trooper in death trooper and show them that anything is possible with some dedication in this battalion and what more i would strive for would be to make sure all the enlisteds and the ncos know the sop or atleast the important parts so they dont make mistakes in the future i would say thats all from me.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum) Well i think i stand out because i have been active a lot since i joined and its always good to have active troopers even if they are enlisted or ncos and i think i want to show dedication to the battalion and help other troopers even if they are enlisted or nco or from another battalion if they need help i will help them i would say im easy to interact with i try to join in on conversations as much as possible unless its something that i dont need to be in and i what else i think why i would stand out is that i want to help all our enlisteds and ncos to become a perfect trooper and on what to do and not and not only that i try and host tryouts as much as possible if im on dt which is a good thing to finding new enlisteds to join us and maybe one day they will become a nco and even a officer.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes i do

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes i do

Current: IC © SFC 4560 Gren

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -

- Support

Your application looks rushed and it was very difficult to read.

If you fix this then I might change my vote but for now unfortunately you do not have my support.

Good luck!

53 minutes ago, Riot said:

- Support

If you fix this then I might change my vote but for now unfortunately you do not have my support.

Good luck!

well my grammar isnt my greatest thing same with writing stuff but thanks for the information

Current: IC © SFC 4560 Gren

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -

- Support 

You still have alot to learn as an NCO and a Officer. You are simple not ready for officer. You are very active, but activity is not a reason to become an officer but just what’s expected of you as a DT, enlisted or officer

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com

3 hours ago, Riot said:

- Support

Good luck!

Denied 

For future do not respond to anything on your app   

Re-apply in 2 weeks                                                  

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• mikey! locked this topic